Protection of automobiles in museums and collections
The Human Detector system can be quickly installed and represents a powerful, compact security and monitoring system for the deployment in car show rooms, private collections and museums. It protects vehicles and other technical devices effectively against physical contact, theft or vandalism.
The Human Detector reliably detects if a person touches the monitored object and controls monitoring cameras as well as alarm systems. Our Human Detector technology can be implemented into existing systems.
The Human Detector offers unique protection for mobile culture assets. The compact modules can be installed on vehicles within minutes. Alert messages are transmitted via radio for distances of up to 300 metres, irrespective of the location of the monitored automobile. The Human Detector does not need any networking or a separate power supply. Long term operation is possible with the installed batteries or via the supply system of the vehicle. The Human Detector features three physical sensor systems, working independently from each other. The capacitive sensor monitors the outer layer of the object to be protected. Physical contact on the metal surface and metal parts is reliably detected at an early stage. Theft of accessories as well as scratches to surfaces are immediately recognised. The seismic sensor measures the slightest vibration inside the vehicle. The system detects physical contact with any kind of objects, such as breaking of windows and the opening of doors and hatches. The optional radar sensor monitors the interior area of automobiles. Someone reaching into the vehicle is immediately detected. In addition the Human Detector features a port for the connection of various alarm sensors, such as pressure and motion sensors.
The Human Detector provides comprehensive protection for vehicles in car dealerships and collections. Its deployment is cost effective, fast and flexible, and combines video- and alarm technology. Damages through theft of parts, vandalism and carelessness are sustainably reduced.
Human Detector – Advantages at a glance:
• Complete protection through multi-sensor surveillance
• Detects approaches before contact takes place
• Acoustic alarm on the vehicle for security and sales staff
• Ideal for individual vehicles, car showrooms and museums
• Worldwide access and alert via smartphone
• Wireless network and voltage supply
• Can be integrated with existing alarm and surveillance equipment
• Control of movable surveillance cameras (PTZ)
• Monitoring of large objects due to radio range of 300 metres
• Straightforward installation of the Human Detector sensors
• Security technology made in Germany
|Brochure Human Detector in motor museums|
|Brochure Human Detector for private car collectors and museums|